Paralegal services for clients
Law firms and in-house legal teams are changing and the utilisation of non-qualified staff to undertake more routine and process-driven work, and operation of more fluid resourcing models is evolving.
- Delivering on workloads of varying complexity and volume, with occasionally unpredictable fluctuations in headcount and often with an acute focus on costs.
- Having identified work for which it is more cost-effective to have a non-lawyer execute it, implementing alternative and more adaptable resourcing methods through the use of permanent and interim elite paralegals.
Who are our paralegals?
Our ever-expanding database consists of thousands of candidates amassed over 25 years of excelling in recruiting the very best legal talent in the market, ensuring that our team of specialist recruiters is perfectly placed to help you. Our elite paralegals:
- Have all completed their studies to a professional level, achieving excellent academics from top universities;
- Often possess a minimum of six months’ experience;
- Will sometimes have training contracts arranged or have qualified in a foreign jurisdiction
Case examples for recruiting on an interim basis
- Cover for maternity / long-term sickness leave;
- Project work including document review or peaks in workflow;
- ‘Try before you buy’ - trial an individual before making a long-term commitment;
- Headcount caps prevent hiring on a permanent basis
Whether you require an individual or whole team, for a week or long-term contract(s), we can help in providing elite paralegals at short notice. Taylor Root has candidates with expertise in all legal disciplines, many with specialist language skills.
We can save you time, money and even offer a payroll service.