Interim Solutions for clients
Law firms and in-house legal teams are changing and the utilisation of fluid resourcing models is evolving.
- Delivering on workloads of varying volume, with occasionally unpredictable fluctuations in staffing levels and often with an acute focus on costs.
- More adaptable resourcing methods through the use of high quality interim lawyers.
Who are our candidates?
Our ever-expanding database consists of thousands of candidates amassed over 25 years of excelling in recruiting the very best legal talent in the market, ensuring that our team of specialist recruiters is perfectly placed to help you.
Whether in-between permanent roles, coming from overseas, returning to work after a career break or, as is increasingly the case, committed to working as a career contractor or consultant, our interim lawyers are of impressive calibre.
Case examples for recruiting on an interim basis
- Cover for maternity / long-term sickness leave;
- Project work including document review or peaks in workflow;
- ‘Try before you buy’ - trial an individual before making a long-term commitment;
- Headcount caps prevent hiring on a permanent basis
Whether you require an individual or whole team, for a week or long-term contract(s), we can help in providing interim lawyers at short notice. Taylor Root has candidates with expertise in all legal disciplines, many with specialist language skills.
We can save you time, money and even offer a payroll service.
To read through our frequently asked questions, please click here.