Taylor Root & Cleary Gottlieb - Corporate Counsel Event
Taylor Root sponsored the annual Corporate Counsel Event in Milan on Monday 13th March 2017.
The topic of the evening was "General Counsel in the Boardroom - The Evolving Relationship between the General Counsel and the Board of Directors".
The event was organised by Cleary Gottlieb and was held at the The Teatro Gerolamo (which has been recently restored after 33 years of closure) in Milan. The event was introduced by Roberto Bonsignore, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb and the panellists on the evening included:
- Marco Bollini, General Counsel, ENI
- Patrizia Carrozza, General Counsel, Saes Getters
- Agostino Nuzzolo, General Counsel and Executive Vice President Legal, TIM
- Marco Reggiani, General Counsel, SNAM
- Claudia Ricchetti, Director of Legal & Corporate Affairs, ANAS
- Christof von Dryander, General Counsel, Deutsche Bank
- Moderator: Louise Parent, Member of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank – former General Counsel, American Express - Of Counsel, Cleary Gottlieb
The event finished up with cocktails and a standing buffet dinner.
Thank you to everyone who attended, we hope you enjoyed the evening.